A new content driven app for ChelseaTV with intention to deliver On Demand content for more engaging and immersive experiences for existing subscribers and sports fans — which can be enjoyed equally on multiple platforms and combined with large screens for an optimum viewing experience.
Magazine Style / News Feed
- A good route to consider is to provide more of a magazine / news feed-style viewing experience rather than a linear or VOD style interface. This will offer greater benefits to casual browsers, especially on tablet.
- Content could include team pages (where all team news is aggregated), competition pages, player pages, best goals etc
- One of the main challenges to delivering this will be investing time to create and manage editorial content.
- The ability to cross-link at lower levels will also be needed to open up discovery paths.
- Added value by making channel content more excessible and engaging.
- All match content (Previews/interviews/highlights/Analysis) available on demand
- Under 21s match content made available for on demand consumption.
- Game analysis data available for further further user engagement
- The use of Multi-camera angles and panorama for the ultimate immersive experience
- Introducting Social Viewing Features, snapshot moments of video to share.
- Consistent Interfaces across all platforms